Courses and Modules:
- What's the difference between a course and a module?
- A Module is the part of the Course the customer buys. A module could be a single course day or a link to an online version of the course or the full course package.
- How do I purchase a module?
- The modules are listed on the course page. Click the one you want and then click the purchase button. You must be registered with the site to purchase a course module.
- How do I purchase a place on a course?
- The courses are divided into modules. A module can be anything from a single course day to the full course. Click on the purchase button to add your selected module to the cart.
- Do I need to register to purchase a course?
- How do I access my account?
- Click on this icon on the main menu to view your order history.
- How are payments handled?
- We use Stripe to process our payments. All payments are handled by stripe and we do not see any of your payment details
- I can't attend a course module I have purchased. What should I do?
- Please contact your course tutor to arrange a refund.