UCL and UCLH Fetal Medicine Unit Annual Meeting 2023 - VIRTUAL LIVE STREAM ONLY
We invite you to join us for a day of talks from world leading experts at UCL, UCLH and GOSH covering key contemporary topics in Fetal Medicine
Fri 15 Dec 2023
A one-day event covering key contemporary topics in Fetal Medicine. The programme includes updates on:
- Fetal surgery for Spina Bifida and CDH
- RCOG NIPT Green-top guideline
- Neuroimaging – assessment and counselling for ventriculomegaly
- Fetal echocardiography – TGA and optimising outcomes
- Fetal Genetics – non-invasive prenatal diagnosis
- PET screening
- Growth restriction
- Preterm birth
- Higher order multiple pregnancies and conjoined twins
We look forward to meeting delegates face-to-face at our annual meeting, making this a great opportunity for everyone to network, as well as catch up with friends and colleagues.
However, due to a number of enquiries from potential delegates far away from London, we have made the decision to live-stream the meeting. We would really encourage people to attend the event in person where possible to get the most out of the day, but appreciate that this may not always be possible.
**Please note: there will not be a recording of the event to access post meeting, so please only sign up if you are able to attend the live-stream on the day.**
The ticket price is £75 for the day and will be hosted on Zoom.
We look forward to seeing everyone in December!
- Tutor: Professor Pranav Pandya
- Contact: Georgina Murray
- Tel: 02034476162
- Email: Georgina.Murray@nhs.net