UCL and UCLH Fetal Medicine Unit Annual Meeting 2023 - FACE TO FACE TICKET
FACE TO FACE ATTENDANCE - We invite you to join us for a day of talks from world leading experts at UCL, UCLH and GOSH covering key contemporary topics in Fetal Medicine
Fri 15 Dec 2023
A one-day event covering key contemporary topics in Fetal Medicine. The programme includes updates on:
- Fetal surgery for Spina Bifida and CDH
- RCOG NIPT Green-top guideline
- Neuroimaging – assessment and counselling for ventriculomegaly
- Fetal echocardiography – TGA and optimising outcomes
- Fetal Genetics – non-invasive prenatal diagnosis
- PET screening
- Growth restriction
- Preterm birth
- Higher order multiple pregnancies and conjoined twins
We are very excited to be hosting an exclusively in-person event this year! We look forward to meeting all delegates face-to-face at our annual meeting, making this a great opportunity for everyone to network, as well as catch up with friends and colleagues.
PLEASE SIGN UP TO THIS LINK IF YOU ARE ATTENDING FACE TO FACE. There is a separate link for virtual live stream attendance.
The venue for the annual meeting will be 33LT - Basement Lecture Theatre, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN), 33 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG. Arrival from 08.30am for a 09.00am start.
The ticket price is £75 and includes coffee, tea and refreshments throughout the day, pastries and biscuits in the morning, a finger buffet lunch, and then an informal drinks reception post event to allow people to mingle - please plan to stay and join us!
We will not be recording the lectures so please come early and stay the full day.
We look forward to seeing everyone in December!
- Tutor: Professor Pranav Pandya
- Contact: Georgina Murray
- Tel: 02034476162
- Email: Georgina.Murray@nhs.net
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery
- 33 Queen Square, London
- WC1N 3BG