Splinting in Neurology
A Face to Face course opened to qualified Physiotherapists and Occupational therapists working in neurology, as in introduction to splinting with soft and scotch cast materials.
From: Sat 14 Oct 2023
To: Sun 15 Oct 2023
- To increase knowledge and skills in the assessment and fabrication of a variety of upper and lower limb splints using soft and scotchcast materials.
- To review and discuss the theoretical basis and clinical reasoning underpinning the provision of splints for patients with neurological conditions.
- To cover the assessment of spasticity, the use of botulinum toxin and the role of splinting in this patient group.
- There will be time to practice fabrication over the course of two days and opportunities to network with colleagues working in a similar field.
Fee: £300.00 for two days, includes the cost of materials used in the practical sessions.
Please note that there is limited space for this course.
Contact: To book onto the course please go to our website: www.uclhcharitycourses.com
for further information please contact: Elisa Lombardozzi 0203 4483476 or email email@example.com
- Contact: Elisa Lombardozzi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery
- 33 Queen Square, London
- WC1N 3BG