Assessment and Management of the Painful Shoulder
A two-day theory and practical course integrating anatomy, pathophysiology and evidence base into the complex management of shoulder pain within the neurological population. We will consider both neurological and musculoskeletal assessment and treatment approaches.
From: Fri 03 Nov 2023
To: Sat 04 Nov 2023
Target Audience: The two-day course is for physiotherapists working in neurology who wish to develop skills in the management of painful shoulder within the neurological population. The theoretical day, Friday 3rd November, is also open to occupational therapists.
Learning Objectives (Friday, 3rd November):
· Explore the prevalence of shoulder pain within the neurological population (and it’s impact on quality of life and the healthcare system).
· Understand common presentations of shoulder pain within this population.
· Explore the evidence base of therapeutic management of common shoulder pathologies, including the use of adjuncts.
· Gain understanding of medical management options for common presentations of shoulder pain within this population.
Learning Objectives (Saturday, 4th November):
· Develop skills in a detailed assessment of the painful shoulder.
· Explore practical application of treatment ideas for the management of common shoulder pathologies, including the use of adjuncts.
COST: £200 for 2 days (£100 for Friday only), including delegate pack
Please contact Elisa Lombardozzi, Education Coordinator on 020 3448 3476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or for more information.
Day 1 (theory) and 2 (practical) - £200
The two-day course is for physiotherapists working in neurology who wish to develop skills in the management of painful shoulder within the neurological population.
Fri 03 Nov 2023 to Sat 04 Nov 2023Purchase
- Tutor: NHNN Therapy Team
- Contact: Elisa Lombardozzi
- Tel: 02034483476
- Email: email@example.com
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery
- 33 Queen Square, London
- WC1N 3BG