ABOLUTE BRAIN ANATOMY for Consultant Neurosurgeons
A CADAVERIC HANDS-ON DISSECTION COURSE ON CORTEX, WHITE MATTER, CENTRAL CORE, VENTRICLES BRAINSTEM AND PINEAL FOR CONSULTANT NEUROSURGEONS 13-14 APRIL 2023, LONDON, UK
From: Thu 13 Apr 2023
To: Fri 14 Apr 2023
SOLD OUT IN 48 HOURS
To place your name in the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This course aims to present the anatomy from the surgeon’s eyes through often narrow, real-world corridors.
- It also views the brain as a whole, with cortex, white matter, vessels and ventricles as they are encountered sequentially during surgical approaches.
- Finally, this Course focuses on a specific function, beyond generalisations, based on specific expected deficits from lesion analysis, direct electrical stimulation and functional neuroimaging data.
Delegates - Absolute Brain Anatomy is for qualified neurosurgeons only, as we believe that significant experience is required to harvest the benefit of a detailed, clinically relevant multimodal anatomy approach for complex tumour surgery.
Course participants will experience a new perspective of brain anatomy, relevant to modern and complex neurosurgery, with an understanding of how each step can affect function and they will aquire knowledge to safely navigate and understand the brain in real-world conditions.
We welcome you to an extraordinary Course hoping that it will change the way you view brain anatomy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No photographs are allowed during dissections
- One hemisphere per delegate
- Cancellation policy, until 1 February 2023, full refund; after 1 February 2023, no refund
- Tutor: George Samandouras
- Contact: Aisha Ghare
- Email: email@example.com
- Hodgkin Building of Guys Campus at KCL
- Guy's Campus, London
- SE1 1UL