Assessment and Management of the Painful Shoulder within the Neurological Population
Course Outline: A two-day theory and practical course integrating anatomy, pathophysiology and evidence base into the complex management of shoulder pain within the neurological population. We will consider both neurological and musculoskeletal assessment and treatment approaches.
Please Log In or Register to Purchase a Course Module
Target Audience: The course is for physiotherapists and occupational therapists working in neurology who wish to develop skills in the assessment and treatment of painful shoulder within the neurological population.
- Explore the prevalence of shoulder pain within the neurological population (and it’s impact on quality of life and the healthcare system)
- Develop skills in a detailed assessment of the painful shoulder
- Understand common presentations of shoulder pain within this population
- Explore the evidence base and practical application of treatment ideas for the management of common shoulder pathologies, including the use of adjuncts
- Gain understanding of medical management options for common presentations of shoulder pain within this population
- Fri 13 Jan 2023
- Sat 14 Jan 2023
- 08:30 am - 17:00 pm
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery
- 33 Queen Square, London
- WC1N 3BG