Hepatology Postgraduate Course 2017
The fourth annual curriculum based course in Hepatology for Medical/Surgical GI trainees and other healthcare professionals and comprehensive clinical update for consultants. The course will have a strong emphasis on interactive sessions to apply content taught by internationally - recognised experts in hepatology.
The objectives of this 3 day course are to provide:
- Clinically focused updates
- Comprehensive coverage of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, investigation and management of patients with acute and chronic liver disease
- Topics mapped to the (JRCPTB) curriculum in hepatology with learning outcomes that can be uploaded to the JRCPTB e-portfolio
- A deeper understanding of the basic science of liver disease
- Interactive teaching focusing on SCE style SBA questions and real cases
NEW FOR 2017:
The course has been extended to 3 days to ensure the lecture- based content is enforced with regular interactive sessions.
- Live-link interventional radiology from world class experts in vascular liver disease
- ‘MDT’- style sessions in viral hepatitis, transplant and radiology
- An interactive walk on the famously beautiful Hampstead Heath in sub-specialty groups to discuss questions from the course.
- Dedicated sessions for case-based discussion
- An extended practical session on non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis with bedside imaging
|2017 Draft Programme||290.95 KB|
OPTION 1 - TRAINEE REGISTRATION
This option is for TRAINEE registration only. Early bird rate available until 17 April 2017 after which date the cost will be £200.00.
Option 2 - CONSULTANT REGISTRATION
This option is for CONSULTANT Registrations only. Early Bird rate available until 17 April 2017 after which date the cost will be £250.00.